Configu lets you to connect your GitHub repositories to your organization. Connecting your repositories enables the following features:
- Share access to ConfigSchema files directly from your repositories with your entire organization and streamline config management via the Config Editor.
- Validate your ConfigSchema when you open pull requests.
To connect your GitHub repositories:
- Go to the Apps page under the Integrations tab
- Click the Authorize button under the GitHub integration section and you will be navigated to GitHub to continue the process.
- Select where you want to install the Configu GitHub App
- Select which repositories you want to connect.
- You will automatically be returned to the Apps page with the installation complete
- Only the organization owner and admins can connect a GitHub App installation to their own organization.
- Only a single GitHub account or GitHub organization can be connected to a Configu organization. GitHub account or GitHub organization cannot be connected to more than one organization at a time.
- GitHub App installations may be suspended at any time directly from GitHub. This disables all features within the Configu Cloud that depend on the installation.
- Uninstalling the GitHub app directly from GitHub will automatically disconnect the app from your organization.